Sunday 30 June 2013

Urban Outfitters Paris Pop-up Shop.

A couple of weeks ago I heard through work that UO were opening a pop-up shop in Paris. They wanted the entire shop to be covered in canvas art by employees. Each store got three canvases to use. The time scale was really small and it wasn't very well organised, but I did the best I could. I had an idea for a Great Gatsby inspired piece with some text and pattern to it. Looking back I should have used different colours to make the piece stand out more and I could have achieved a lot more if I had more time. I suppose I'm happy with the result considering, but it wasn't the best I could have done. I later found out that the other stores had been able to do theirs in work time as well, so I felt a bit better about my end result knowing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment